The holistic approach to legal care
Devendra Rampersaud founded Guardian Solicitors (formerly GWPS) in 2009 after going through a very difficult time with a close, elderly relative. “That experience has made me determined to offer all the help I can to others facing the painful circumstances of losing a loved one,” he says.
“We aim to be more than just a hired professional service. We want to get to know you as a friend and really empathise with your problem, whether it is sorting out a will, fighting an unfair employer (or employee), or buying a house. Whatever the issue, we will always strive to go that extra mile to ensure you get a tailor-made solution and the best possible result.”
- Worried you have no will?
- Been unfairly treated at work?
- At loggerheads with the family over probate?
- Wonder what will happen to your business if you fall ill?
- Should you go to court over a boundary dispute?
- Stressed out over buying a house?
Legal services North London
Guardian Solicitors will put your mind at rest on these and many other questions you may have in regards to wills and probate, elderly care, mediation, litigation, employment law, Court of Protection and conveyancing.