Residential Tenancy Disputes
Specialist Solicitor Services for Landlords and Letting Agents
Our team of solicitors is particularly strong in this area of law, as we have a wealth of experience in acting on behalf of Landlords and we can, therefore offer expert advice on the complex areas of law associated with residential tenancies.
We are here to help you evict tenants who do not want to leave your premises or who are in arrears with rental payments or to assist you to resolve tenancy contractual disputes. Swift evictions save money as we deliver speedy results, so immediate action is vital. We are proud to offer a professional, fast and reliable service to ease the stress that can be caused by difficult tenants. Our accuracy and expertise prevents long court delays.
Landlord & Tenant Law
We cover all areas of residential Landlord and Tenant law, and our services include:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Action letter to tenants
- Preparation and Service of Notices (S21 OR S8)
- Possession action for Rent Arrears
- Eviction for consistent late Rental payments
- Accelerated possession
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Enforcement action
- Eviction of tenants who are sub-letting
- Eviction for causing Property damage
- Eviction for anti-social behaviour
- Squatters eviction
- Deposit dispute claims
- Disrepair claims
- Contractual dispute claims
- Bailiff’s Warrant of Execution
Our services will include
- A dedicated case manager/specialist Solicitor who will keep you up to date with our progress and give expert consultation at every stage
- Fast-track option
- Low cost or fixed fee (You fix the fees by choosing whether you wish to instruct us for all or any part of the above process.)
- You instruct us … and we get started immediately!!!
Landlords!! Letting Agents!!! You cannot afford to let problems get out of hand. Contact us to assist as you will save money in the long run. Our team specialise in resolving your problems and the safe recovery of property without the worry of huge costs. Contact us today to kick start the eviction process or to seek assistance in any of the other matter listed above. Our expertise and quality is second to none.
Nowadays, a court will not evict a tenant lightly, hence making them homeless. We strongly recommend that you seek our professional advice.
Do you need someone to serve a notice? CALL US
Is your tenant in rent arrears? CALL US
Do you need to issue court proceeding? CALL US
Do you need a Solicitor or Counsel (barrister) to attend court on your behalf? CALL US
Whether you’re looking for someone to serve a notice for you, prepare court documents or attendance at your court hearing, you’ve come to the right place.
Residential Eviction Process
We Employ A Simple 3 Step Process
Preparation, issue and service of a Notice requiring possession – if the tenant does not leave we go to step two
Preparation and issue of court proceedings requiring possession and attendance at the hearing if required by us or instructed Counsel
Preparation of request for the issue of a Bailiff’s Warrant to enforce the Possession Order obtained at court